- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the data
- Purpose: To provide the means for contacting us and answering your requests for information and also to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of information.
- Retention: Once your request has been resolved via our form or answered by email, if no new processing is generated and having accepted receipt of commercial communications until the user requests their de-registration.
SENDING OF EMAILS.
- Purpose: To answer your information requests, deal with your requests and answer any inquiries or doubts.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
- Retention: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so. The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract. The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or render the services that can be contracted and therefore any failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to you correctly nor provide the service requested.
Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously. Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address (provided in Data Controller section), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data. In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim with the Data Protection Authority (apdcat.gencat.cat).
This webpage uses only its own and third-party (Google Analytics) technical, personalisation and analysis cookies which under no circumstance process personal data nor capture browsing habits for advertising purposes. As a result, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and as analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and informed you of same, and they will be installed after a reasonable period of time for the user to have time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
Updating your data